Tuesday, June 5, 2012

C.

"Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do."
~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

C. has been gone since the first of May but we have continued to correspond with one another via email almost daily. And I know that I am becoming even more and more intrigued by him. He is definitely on board as being my sperm donor so it is just a matter of when he gets back here and we can start working on achieving my deep-seated, long-held dream of having a baby!!!

I can't believe that things are happening as they are. I should be believing it though, as the title of my blog is, after all, Dreaming Miracles, so why shouldn't my dreams of miracles be coming true!!! 

Of course I can't know how things will turn out, but that the wheels of this faith engine are churning forward as fast and as beautifully as they are is amazing; astonishing really! I can only believe that God has put C. into my life for the purpose that something wonderful will come from it!

And then to add to it all, is the fact that C. and I have become so interested and fond of each other that we are now completely open to seeing if our relationship will develop into anything more lasting! Our bond has seemingly become quite strong. Again, only time will tell, but as it is, I can only feel positive, hopeful and optimistic about our friendship whether or not it does develop beyond what is our primary goal: getting me pregnant and delivering a healthy baby (or babies!). 

And now, deep sigh, I feel like I need to temper my enthusiasm, as until C. and I do finally meet, nothing is yet written in stone. And good lord, what will finally meeting him be like? That is definitely a story for a future post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment