Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quitting


"Everything can be taken from a man but one thing; the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way." - Viktor Frankl

I'm quitting!

No, not my Dreaming Miracles journey, just the internet, and only for a couple of weeks. Which means I won't be updating my blog until about  July 2 or so.  

You see the problem is, every time I get on my computer I want to check if there has been any new email from C. and because there hasn't been I just get frustrated and disappointed. So, my thinking is, if I don't get on the internet, then I won't be checking to see if I have an email from C. I just need to let go of him. I need some space; I want some peace. 

I do believe that I will hear from C. again, but because I have no idea when that might be, whether it will be within two weeks or two months, it'll be good for me to be free of any expectations, at least for a couple of weeks. 

Of course once my self-imposed internet access denial is over, the first thing I will do is check to see if C. has written me, but by then I am hoping that my hopes of hearing from him will be more tempered, resulting in feeling less hurt should there be nothing new to report.

As I said, I am not quitting the "quest" of my Dreaming Miracles journey. I am more faith-filled than ever that all my dreams will be realized. I feel as if the Universe does have a plan for me and all I have to do is continue to believe that my souls longing; my dreams, are attainable and not only attainable, but almost within my reach. 

My motto is: if not this, then something better! As I wrote in my, “Uh Oh...” post, "That no matter what happens, even if C. were to do an about-face and change direction on his feelings for me and being my sperm donor that something even better and more miraculous would occur."

Something miraculous will occur. When it will occur is my only question.

Here is one last email I had sent to C. before my exile from the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment