Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 9, 2013

"Even when God seemed to have abandoned me, He was watching. Even when He seemed indifferent to my suffering, He was watching. And when I was beyond all hope of saving, He gave me rest. Then He gave me a sign to continue my journey." ~  Life of Pi (Yann Martel)

A long time ago now, January, 27, 2013, to be exact, I wrote a post called, Guided. In that post I had said that I asked my angels and spirit guides to come to me in a dream and give me the date of something that I hoped would happen in my near future. I had said I need to be provided with a clear understanding of the date. 

During the night, well actually it was in the morning, just before I woke up, I did have a dream with definite numbers in it. In my post I had written that those numbers were first a six and then a nine. And my mind immediately decided that I had been given the date of 6/9, or June 9, 2013.

So much has happened in my life since then, but I was still very curious as to see what, if anything, would happen on June 9, 2013, which would be connected to what I had hoped would happen. In my, Guided, post I didn't share with you what that hope was... I just told you that it was something I hoped for; something I wanted.

Well, what I had hoped for, when I had asked my angels and spirit guides for that clear date was: I wanted to know if C. would come back into my life and I wanted the date as to when that might be.

You have to remember, January 13, 2013, C. had completely written his final goodbye to me. He wrote that he had chosen his childhood love over me and wished me well in my future life. In this note to me he had left no room for any future correspondence.

However, I believed that C. would write me back. Again, it was only my intuition, that made me think so. But I believed it so much that the day he broke things off with me FOREVER, I wrote a "vacation response" email.

For those who aren't familiar with what a "vacation response" email is, its primarily used in business situations, when you want to tell your client that you are away from the office for an extended period of time, etc. - it's set up automatically - if an email comes in from someone, that person gets this pre-setup  response immediately sent back to them.

So, that evening, believing - but by no means knowing - that I would hear from C. again, I wrote my "vacation response." I wrote it not having any idea when that day might come, whether it would be many weeks or many months, in the future, when C. would write me an email and he would get this response automatically sent back to him:


Hi! I am currently on an adventure!!!  Guess where I'm going? To visit the sun and the moon and stars above! After my visit I will transport back with me the ability to put smiles on faces and bring love and beauty to dismal places!  

BTW, If you you take the time to look for me while I'm gone... you may find me! If you see a shooting star flash across the blackened sky, well, that's probably me just saying, "Hi!" 


I will respond back to any emails sent to me as soon as possible upon my return.


Love, 


Me : )



Well, it turned out that it took just under three weeks, February 2, 2013,  for C. to write me back. Yes, I thought he would, I just did not think it would happen as quickly as it did. 

Anyway, I haven't written much about C. in my blog posts since then. In fact, I think the last time I wrote anything about him was at the beginning of March. I didn't want to write about him. I had done that. It was a disaster and I didn't feel like repeating it!

However, C. and I have been corresponding regularly since he came back into my life in February. I still have no idea what, if anything, will actually happen between the two of us when he does get back to town (I think now that might be sometime in July), and thus, I have just tried to keep my feelings about him and our relationship private.   

So, I had thought way back in January, when I had asked my angels and spirit guides for a clear date as to when C. would come back into my life, I had gotten that date, June 9, 2013. I didn't know if it meant I wouldn't hear from C. until June 9th, or if I would finally come together with him on that date, or if it would just be something else having to do with him! I just thought June 9, 2013, would have some answer given to me, regarding C.

Well, C. was already communicating with me, so I knew that didn't have any meaning related to June 9th. And I knew that C. was still deployed so, we weren't going to finally be coming together on that date. Really, there wasn't much left for me to think that June 9th actually had any meaning at all, at least anything to do with C.!!!

So, yes, I was coming to the realization that although I definitely got those numbers, six and nine, in my dream, I had to consider that they really didn't have any meaning!

But, I will say, two things did happen on June 9, 2013, and though not "off the charts" in any way as far as being some "big" sign, I do think, that each of them, was a "little" sign. So, I'd like to share what those two things were. The first did have to do with C. It was a message I got from him that said:


From: C. 
To: L.
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2013 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: Have you?


DOD LINK

Dear L., Absolutely, I do.  I trust you with myself, my heart, my family -------, --------, ... in fact, all that I have or ever hope to have, because I trust you ... implicitly and totally.  Got that? 



So, I do consider that a feeling that C., had never expressed to me in such clear, and definite terms, was "different" and I did take that as being something... 

And the next small thing that happened on June 9, 2013, had nothing at all to do with C., Nevertheless, it still had meaning to me. 


The second thing that happened on June 9, 2013, was strange and definitely out of the norm. 


The day before, Saturday, I had written a post explaining that I had finally gotten the name of a hypnotist in my town that also dealt with "regressions" and helping people in overcoming medical issues. Her name is Z., and she told me that she would call me back on Sunday to schedule an appointment to see her.

Z. did call me on Sunday and we made an appointment for Wednesday, tomorrow! But after scheduling the appointment she needed to explain where she was located and directions how to get there. 

I was fairly familiar with the area in which she was located. She asked me what direction I would be coming from. I told her my neighborhood. So she explained that I would be taking this road and I would cross a bridge. She described the bridge very thoroughly as if it meant something to her. 

What I mean to say is, she didn't just say, you cross the bridge then go two more miles, take the left at XY Street, etc.  

Z. said, "You will go down the road and you will cross this really cute bridge that has old-fashioned lamppost along each side of it, it is really pretty, then you will go two miles... etc. 

As Z. described this particular bridge, and as I said, I felt like she seemed kind of, I want to say, almost inspired by it. I couldn't keep quiet. I hardly ever say anything about why this particular bridge is special to me. I'm too humble to do so. But like I said, I couldn't keep quiet. 

I told Z., "That bridge is my father's bridge." Then she gushed further about how unique and pretty it was. She loved the architecture of it, she continued. I thought she might be under the impression that my father was the architect of the bridge. I told her, "No, he wasn't the architect. The bridge is named after my father for all the work he did for over 40 years in the community. It was a way for him to be honored as a legacy of the heart and soul he gave to this city." 

As, I said, and even though the bridge has signs on both ends stating my father's name on them, and written as designated by the State Legislature, I rarely ever mention that there is any connection to me and it. I am deeply proud of my father's committed efforts, but, I think I'm like him, too humble to ever "toot one's own horn." But, this time, with Z. I felt compelled to  say, "Toot, toot!" 

And, I think, I really had the sense that somehow, on this day, June 9, 2013, I did get another sign, this one from my father, connecting with me, by having this random woman give me a very detailed description of "his" bridge as a landmark to guide me in the direction I needed to go - literally, and metaphorically.

No comments:

Post a Comment