Friday, November 23, 2012

Red Light Green Light

"The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it." ~ Moliere

Okay, I just had to let out a deep sigh before I started writing because once again it just feels like my life is at a complete standstill and I don't know how to get it moving.  My first thought after just writing that previous line was, "That's just it; maybe you shouldn't be trying to get it moving!" 

*Deep sigh* I don't know what it is I am supposed to do (or not do!).

I am still corresponding with C. and we have somehow managed to find our way back to each other. But I am not going to count on him. I did that before and I got hurt. That's not to say I'm going to discount him, just that, "once bitten, twice shy." I will let whatever happens with him happen. I'm not relying on him.. But then, where does that leave me? Seemingly back  to square one (it seems like maybe it's square one billion by now!). 

H.B. said he hadn't received my "three strikes" email (of course I didn't call it that name to him!) so I guess that will be my next move, to send him that email once again. 

Other than that, I think I am just going to have sit at the red light and wait until it turns green again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment