Thursday, November 1, 2012

I C.

"The struggle of life is one of our greatest blessings. It makes us patient, sensitive, and Godlike. It teaches us that although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it."
~ Helen Keller

Well, I did hear back from C. 

In one of my last post, I linked to my response to C.s explanation of why he had had a change of heart on being my sperm donor. In that response I had "called him out" on many of the major things he had said to me which led me to believe in him; to feel confident in his truth to me.

I did write to him and email in between the "it wasn't pretty" email and in that one I really just explained my trying to come to terms with the hurt I felt because of his reversal of thought.

And truthfully, he did a much better job of explaining what is was that made him change from being so excited about making a baby with me to the opposite - not wanting to make a baby with me. I was really thankful for that because I knew that it would help me find the closure that I needed with him.

I am going to do what I have been doing and just let you in on how things went by letting you read our email exchanges. It will just give you more insight on my life and how it is going; what I am thinking and what I am feeling.

So, if you are interested here are the latest email exchanges that C. and I have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment