Monday, November 12, 2012

Period.

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

It's day 36 and I finally had my period come. Yay!!! 

I know it came late because of the probability that I ovulated multiple times during the month. And that I felt like I was ovulating on day 20 is most likely what happened because my period tends to start 16 days after I ovulate. 

I'm not going to dwell on why my period was so messed up. I'm just going to keep positive about the things that are within my control and work (it takes work with me!) on my faith that God's will for my life does include a baby in my future. But as always, I will say to Him (as hard as it is to give up what it is I want!), "Thy will be done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment