Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stumbling

"Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down." - Charles F. Kettering

I got an email back from H.B. This is what he wrote:

Good mornn! sorry I haven't gotten back to ya. I've been sick as a dog for a friggin month! So tired of not feelin well. Its this friggin ear thing. I'm dizzy everyday. Its getting handled. I don't think I can be a father of a child. It's just too much of a responsibility for me. Way too much to think about right now. I love the idea, but I would always wonder about him/her. It might make me crazier than I already am. He'd be a cute thang though!!! Well don't sweat it. Whats going on with your lot? You need to get it ready for some income. Are you in town??? or are you coming back??? - D

So there it is. That is that.

I haven't gone to any woe place yet over it. I guess its because I'm kind of getting used to constantly finding one more dragon standing between me and what I want. Of course I was really disappointed, but I thought it would be a pretty long shot in the first place. Even feeling the pangs of the rejection it was still worth the asking.

I wrote the following back to him:

Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry about you feeling so sick for so long that sucks. I had another knee surgery last Wednesday and that sucked too!

Well, thanks for at least considering the Big Project. I really was hoping for a "yes" but I understand how complicated it must seem. If you should have a change of heart... I've got some of my eggs frozen so eventually (within the next year or so) I will need to try to see if I can have them fertilized... Yeah, it's complicated for me too. Ugh. I just want to have kids of my own. I wish it wasn't so hard to figure it all out. I guess I want something to fall in my lap and say, "here you go, you're wishes will come true"

I don't have any plans to get back to _______ for awhile, but ya never know...

How's J. doing now? How's your mom? I hope both are well!

I may call you, like next Monday or so, after I talk T.H. I def need to get that property rented.

Did I mention I'm about to take the real estate exam to get my license. Crossing fingers I pass on first try!

Anyway, again, thanks for really giving the Big Project your serious consideration. I appreciate even that much. Hopefully, I'll talk to you soon.

Love ya,

L.
-------------------

So, yep, back to knocking on doors! Gotta figure out which one to knock on next...

No comments:

Post a Comment