Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just a Minute Ago

"What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists...and it becomes available only when you are in that state of mind in which you know exactly what you want...and are fully determined not to quit until you get it."

~ Alexander Graham Bell
Just a minute ago I sent the following email to H.B.:
Hey. I hope everything is okay with you. I've been kind of concerned since I haven't heard back from you re: the Big Project. I wanted to give you plenty of time as I know there is a lot that you would need/want to consider before making such a decision. I still feel the same way as I did: I really want you to say, "yes!" But of course I'll understand if that isn't the way it goes.
I know you've got a lot on your plate, but I guess I really do just need to hear from you. Like I said, my time is running out and each month that goes by is precious at this stage of the game. I've got to do something now or this dream will have just passed me by.
Hopefully, you are doing well, let me know. Also, I've been thinking of your mom and hoping that she is doing great too.
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment