Monday, February 6, 2012

Mulling

"We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal and then leap in the dark to our success." ~ Henry David Thoreau
I was mulling over the fact that in my post last Thursday I wrote, "I'm asking God for a sign. I'm desperate for a sign! I need to have some clear sign as to what to do next," and I did get two things I can't quite blow off as incidental because they definitely spoke to me as being extremely "coincidental" (which, if you've been falling this blog, you know that I believe there are no coincidence in life!) but, I thought, were they really "sign" worthy - they seemed pretty small and they certainly didn't "tell" me or "direct" me what to do next.
And then I re-read my last post, Gung-ho, which made me start the mulling. I thought about what I wrote in the last sentence of that post, "I mean how many doctors out there would be gung-ho and believe that they could help a 48 year old woman get pregnant?" and it struck me, and I thought, isn't that a sign? I mean, can't you take that as your clear sign, L.? You asked for a sign and yet you just seem to over-look the very thing even you called a blessing. How much more clear of a sign do you need, as to what to do next, than have a doctor who shares the same faith and belief in miracles and specifically, in you attaining your dreams! What to do next? That's already on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment