Thursday, September 22, 2011

C'est la vie

"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. "
~ Cadet Maxim
Well, V.T. (Virgin Taker) never did message me back after I wrote him on Facebook. I definitely was bummed. At the very least I thought he’d say, “Hi, how are you?” I guess you always remember, in great detail, the guy who took your virginity, and you put him on some kind of pedestal as being something greater than he is (I mean, why would you let him have your virginity if you didn’t think he was “all that”) but the guy who took your virginity isn’t having the same momentous experience (after all, you’re a virgin, you barely know what to do, much less how to do it momentously) to remember you. So, c'est la vie. I will still give myself bonus points for messaging him in the first place. Any time I can do something out of my comfort zone is a win for me and can only be helping me on the journey of my dreams.

UPDATE: It took awhile but Virgin Taker and I did end up becoming friends on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment