Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Cleared for Takeoff!

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." ~ Henry Ford

I got all of my clearance letters! I had to go back into my GP to talk about all of my lab results but after the appointment she said she would write the clearance letter this past weekend. And she did! I don't have hers but she basically told me it was two lines as she thought to keep it short and simple. Now it's a matter of hearing back from the clinic as to moving forward. 

So, first, Psych clearance! 


Next, MFM clearance - per doing the panel of test the results of which he felt fine about.






Next: your captain has turned off the seatbelt light and you are free to move about the cabin (at 30,000 feet)!














No comments:

Post a Comment