Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter Miracle

 "Every great achievement was once considered impossible." ~ Unknown

The day has come. 

The eggs I have had cryopreserved since September 18, 2009 are being sent from where they have spent their whole "life" to the fertility clinic's lab where - hopefully within the week - six of the nine oocytes will be unthawed and I will have my first answer to this amazingly big and long puzzle of my life. Are the eggs good? Just writing that sentences made me think a thousand different thoughts. 

See, it's because this whole journey - I'm well into my 12th year now! - has been all about Faith. And, yes, Faith with a capitol F. *deep sigh* So many years of Faith. Year after year after year. Faith.

Monday, April 18, 2022 - the day after Easter Sunday - is one giant step closer to discovering if my Faith in this journey; my belief in the outcome: my dreams coming true; my miracles happening... is a part of God's plan for my life. Or maybe closer in fact, God's plan for me to create and dream these miracles into my life.   

So, yeah, FAITH... 

IN DREAMING MIRACLES!














No comments:

Post a Comment