Sunday, August 24, 2014

It's Raining Men!

“Hallelujah!” - The Bible (mostly in  Psalms, between 104-150)

In one of my most recent blog post I said that in one week not, one, but two guys had said that they would have a baby with me. What I might not have mentioned is that they both pretty much said they loved me.

But by the end of this past week a third guy came into the picture, or I should say back into the picture, C.! Of course I couldn't believe it. And how ironic after I had just mentioned his name after so long an absence. I had not heard a word from him in a half a year! 

I had thought that when I ended my correspondence with C. it would be my last, but he sent me a real letter saying that he wants to meet. I will not be holding my breath (I guess that's my standard operating procedure now: I don't hold my breath when guys say something to me!). But I could not believe that now a third guy is trying to circle my little hemisphere. 

It seems to be raining men... I'll have to be patient and see what, if anything, begins growing

No comments:

Post a Comment