Thursday, April 11, 2013

Links

"Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do." ~ Benjamin Spock

I have, since I started this blog in January, 2010 (yes, *sigh* it has been that long ago!), used Scribd.com as my source for uploading my longer pieces of writing. This lets me put the basis of my thoughts in the blog post and allows you to decide if you want to click on the blue-highlighted link to read more fully my thoughts, my in-depth experiences.

Anyway, I'm writing about this now because I don't often travel back to the beginnings of this blog, nor follow it through the years,* and so I had not realized that so many of my links were invalid.

It was disheartening to find this out, as so much of the core of my story revolved around the writing I had linked to - especially regarding my mom's story. After all, it was my mom's story that so fully made me decide to not just follow my dreams, but actively GO AFTER THEM!!! And at the moment I decided to go after my dreams was really the moment that I decided that I need to write about my experience, and thus, created the blog, Dreaming Miracles.

But now I have gone back and corrected the links so, if you weren't able to earlier, now when you click on them they should take you to what it is I wrote more deeply of. I think, as I alluded to, it would be especially helpful in understanding my journey if you click on the links in each of the blogs entitled, My Mom's Story is My Story (there are four parts), because it was from that dark place which forced me to look for the light.

*I have to say it was so good for me to have gone back an re-read what I had previously written. You might think that it would be hard because of the fact that I have been writing so long about trying to make my dreams manifest, but it wasn't like that at all. It was more inspiring to me, gave me a more hopeful feeling, made me think in a more faith-filled way, and, I think, was really important for me to see how, though I sometimes have doubts, God remains so strongly by my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment