Saturday, April 13, 2013

Late

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. " ~ Thomas Jefferson

I'm once again late this month on having my period, but I feel sure it will come eventually... (it could have been thrown off by the whole anaphylactic shock thing!)... I think about it, but I feel strong in my faith that everything will work out as it should... perfectly. I guess what I mean to say is, that although doubts do enter my mind, my inner-voice is very strong and sure and tells me to let go of my doubts and be free of my fears. Like I said, the voice is strong (and it is reiterated through the signs I ask for and receive!) and so I feel comforted. I feel like I am told to "know," but that stretches the limits of my mere human capacity so, I am only able to believe... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment