Sunday, March 31, 2013

Ressurrection

"Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." ~ Martin Luther 

Something special happened during my sleep last night. My father was with me. He was so clearly in my life... I felt so happy. I remembered being a little confused, saying to myself, "If this is a dream I don't want to wake up, and if this is real I don't want to dream."

And then later, when I thought more about what occurred in my sleep, the more I saw it for what it really was: an allegory... my earthly father coming to me with a perfect message from my Heavenly Father...  

What a nice Easter blessing to have gotten for someone who prays so strongly to be given faith! 

I thank, with all the gratitude and love my heart has to give, the blessing of having both my father and God so devotedly prevalent in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment