Saturday, October 13, 2012

To C. or Not to C.

"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were." - Kahlil Gibran

C. finally responded to the lengthy email I had sent him earlier. I guess I got an answer to my question of why he changed his mind, but not really what the circumstances he actually went through to make him do so. I didn't get an answer to my question of what he really thinks of me. But at least he wrote and then I got my chance to write back! It wasn't pretty

We'll see if I've scared him off for good or not... maybe that would be the best thing anyway... if I can manage at this time to take a second punch to my gut, because at this point just the thought of not being able to communicate with him would be another great loss. 

The P.S. in the email I wrote back to him might be TMI, I deleted (with the blank lines) some of the more graphic sexual language used (by him and by me), or just information that I can't reveal for various reasons (I'm trying to be as truthful as I can in this blog but I can't reveal everything!). I do try to give as much detail as I can just to give you that much more awareness into how I actually feel and react to C. (and to everything else going on in this Dreaming Miracles process - the good and bad!).

I'll keep you posted if I do ever hear back from C.

No comments:

Post a Comment