Friday, October 12, 2012

Strange Store

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar." ~ Helen Keller

My previous post was about how I got that out-of-the-blue call from my doctor's nurse suggesting that my doctor might know of a sperm donor who was offering his donation to me. 

Well, can I just say it was interesting: it's my doctor's ex-boyfriend! He had told her he has banked sperm but was going to quit paying the yearly charges because he had decided he didn't want anymore children (I found out he has two younger boys - probably about nine and eleven). He has been divorced but he did get custody of his kids and has been raising them on his own for some time, which just tells me that he is at least a responsible person. 

However, I'm not really attracted to him. I mean, he's okay. But I really was hoping to find someone who I would definitely be attracted to. He's a pretty big guy and I think he he thinks he's all that. It's funny because I've never been introduced to him, but had seen him around the office a bit when they had been dating. I don't know. I told Dr. M. I felt like it would be worth paying the $200 storage fee for the year as it would give me a little more time to consider it. But of course time is where I need my greatest amount of faith. God, I don't know what I'm doing. I can only hope God knows what God is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment