Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Game

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Yay! After three months I finally had a period.

So, the last blood work done showed just what my doctor had said, that I had ovulated just prior to that blood draw, and I was going to have a period.

It's been proven that stressors on the body can cause significant hormonal changes, and those changes can have adverse affects on your menstrual cycle. So, I have no doubt traveling to New Zealand, my month there, and the 48 hours getting back home definitely got my body out of whack. I was so behind in my sleep that month that when I look back on that time, I'm like, how the hell did I do that?

Anyway, it feels great to have my period and of course now I can use my OV Watch and be clued in as to exactly when I'm going into the ovulation phase of my cycle. Which, at this point, at least until I find a freak'n guy, is pretty much just keeping me upbeat about how my body is working for me. When I do finally find, "the guy" knowing exactly when I'm ovulating will, of course, be crucial.

And, yes, I am still looking for "the guy" and I still expect to find, "the guy." Maybe not the "whole enchilada guy" but at least the one to make a baby with.

My Chinese doctor and my General Practice doctor are close to panic mode for me, but I just try to let them feel the panic, while I keep focused on the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment