Friday, May 24, 2013

Mountain View

“Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?” ~ Robert Browning

I know, that in my own way, from my own vision, I have followed steps similarly like those of which Paulo Coelho suggest in his blog post: Manual for climbing mountains

But I have to say, I'm not sure that I have been blessed to have found what is mentioned in point, "C]" which states, "Learn from someone who has already been up there: no matter how unique you feel, there is always someone who has had the same dream before you and ended up leaving marks that can make your journey easier..."

I wish I did know of a person who is dreaming of what I want: to find a husband (for the first time!) at such a late age (49!) AND getting pregnant NATURALLY (using my own eggs!), from that new-found husband, with the result being a healthy baby (or babies!)

I know of people who dream of getting pregnant later in life - naturally, using their own eggs - and I know of people who dream of finding husbands for the first time later in life, but I have yet to find one that is trying to do all three, at my age, and believing it is POSSIBLE!!!

I would love to find, and, "Learn from someone who has already been up there..." There probably is such a person "out there," but I have, as yet, had the blessing of finding one!

I do feel like I'm on my own in my "triple-whammy" of dreams. It has been a hard road to travel, but if it takes climbing the mountain, alone - or I finally find someone who's successfully made the ascent - if it takes reaching beyond what one can feel as being, "graspable," if it takes Dreaming Miracles, I will find my "heaven!" I will... and when I do... I will leave my mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment