Thursday, February 7, 2013

Update on News

"Of all the attitudes we can acquire, surely the attitude of gratitude is the most important and by far the most life-changing." ~ Zig Ziglar

I had written in an earlier post about the cysts that I had on my right and left ovaries and the "mass" (which turned out to be a large fibroid) in my uterus and that although nothing was cancerous (what a relief!) I had to go back in four weeks to get another pelvic ultrasound done to make sure everything was okay.

Well, I just wanted to give an update on all of that and to say that the results of this latest ultrasound showed that all the cysts and the fibroid were completely gone! I don't know if it was the two different Chinese herbs my Chinese acupuncturist gave me to take to get rid of them, or if it was that, plus a miracle, but whatever it was, they are all gone and I am all good (at least in that area!)!

I do so love good news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment