Friday, February 22, 2013

Missing

"It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting" ~ Palo Colhelo

Last month for the first time I didn't have a "real" period. My ovulation test stick showed a positive (smiley face) result on day eight, so I know that I probably ovulated on day ten. Then, once again I think I ovulated for a second time on day fourteen (just felt like I was). I thought I was going to start my period but I only had spotting and it happened for a few days twice during the month.

Anyway, it's frustrating, because, as I told my doctor today, I have no idea where I am in my cycle right now (although I felt an achiness in my right ovary two days ago which under "normal" conditions would be my clue that I was ovulating). My doctor just told me to see how things turned out this month (if I have a solid period) and we would take things from there.

So, now I guess I just wait for the next two weeks and hope that I get that notice that says, yes, you are still making those precursors to the miracle of life - eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment