Sunday, July 22, 2012

Nothing

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
~ Dr. Seuss

I have heard nothing from C. in nearly a month. I am discouraged. I don't know what to think. It is hard - the not knowing; not knowing if he is okay or not, whether he is able to write and doesn't, or whether he wants to write and can't. 
I haven't given up on C. yet. I know that there are many serious events playing out in the world right now that would require the skills of a military Intelligence officer who speaks Russian! And I don't see that those events will just go away any time soon. 
Over the next month I am not going to concentrate on the things I can't control and will try to concentrate on the things I can: me! I will spend time working to ensure that I am the best me - physically, emotionally and spiritually. 
I will continue to believe in my dreams. I will continue to be attached to my dreams coming true. I will, however, try not to be attached to however the Universe intends in making those dreams come true.
My motto is: this or something better!

No comments:

Post a Comment