Wednesday, March 14, 2012

No Comment... but One...

"Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely."
~ Karen Kaiser Clark

I have no commentary on the good, the bad, the ugly (or indifference) of what went on with this "situation." I might have opinions but in my mind judging is for pageants and I'm not a part of any contest! My only comment is that there's a story about a woman who is 48 wanting to have another baby of her own. Whenever I see an article about that phenomenon it attracts my interest. And the amazing thing about reading the article is that there is no commentary in it saying that it's a "kooky" proposition for her to be trying for another baby at 48 years old. The only thing the article alludes to that this might be "different" is that her biological clock is ticking "loudly."

No comments:

Post a Comment