Saturday, October 1, 2011

Yay/Ugh

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. "

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

So, today’s my birthday. I’m 48. Yay/Ugh!!!

Jeepers, creepers, I’ve got to get my ass in gear on all of this “stuff” is what I’m thinking. But I need today off. I need to just enjoy a day where my sister is having a party for me. Some of my mom’s family will be coming, as well as, a couple of my friends who happen to live in this part of the country, and also, some of my sister’s friends whom I’ve gotten to know and like over the years. Anyway, I think it may be the first birthday party I’ve had since I was like twelve years old (can you say, skating rink?) Like then, I plan on having lots of fun. Unlike then, I plan on having lots of frozen margaritas : )

No comments:

Post a Comment