Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dream with a Twist

Last night I had a dream that a seemingly cool and interesting guy was kissing me deeply. I was into him, so when he said that he wanted to take me back to his place and fix me dinner I was like, "Let's go!" His place was an apartment, and as I looked around I could see he had cooked some beautiful, big, juicy steaks. Yum! But also, I notice what a disaster he's living in. His place is a pig sty! It's so messy and chaotic. My heart kinda sinks. Then the guy, not noticing my drooping spirit, hands me a martini - which under normal circumstances would lift my mood quite nicely - and (what the hell?) it's got a twist of lime and a twist of lemon in it. I'm panicking. I'm a dirty martini kinda girl! Even spying that he had a glass filled with olives on the side couldn't bring me back to the warm and fuzzy feelings I experienced when he had me mesmerized by his charms (and lip lock!).

I'm sure analysis of this dream reveals a lot, but I'm just chalking it up to a hahaha moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment