Monday, July 5, 2010

Dragons Wear T-shirts?

Two of my guy friends from high school took me out for beers today. One of them is recently divorced and visiting from out of state. The other, a confirmed bachelor, has a job that takes him out of town for long periods of time, so I don't see either of them very often. It was a nice, out-of-the-blue, surprise to have them call.

It was just fun to have good conversation and laughs. They gave me the feeling that they thought I was interesting and funny. And in typical guy fashion, they both kinda hit on me. It's too bad I'm not interested in either of them like that. I mean, I like both of them, I feel like I've known them forever, but it's in that brother sort of way. But in addition to being a nice way to spend the day, it gave me a shot of confidence in myself that I've been lacking.

Now, I just need to meet and charm a single guy who I'm attracted to. And slay the dragon sporting the "where-the-hell-are-you-gonna-find-him?" t-shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment