Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How Exactly?

So, how exactly do I make the life I’ve dreamed of for over 40 years appear out of thin air?

First, I have to know that I am a creator. And I get this idea through reading
Genesis chapter one .

So my thinking goes like this: if I believe in God, and that He created this world and everything in it from nothing but His desire, and I am told that I am created in His image, then it follows that I too am a creator with magnificent ability. I too can create into existence, purely from my desire, something from nothing. Or at least that’s my plan. I’m believing (before seeing!) as it was explained to me
here, here, and here

At this time in my life I can’t say I’m very religious, but I can say that I am extremely faith-filled (a new development of which I will write more on later). And one thing that creators
must have is faith in their ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment