Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Keep On Keeping On


"Every one of us has in him a continent of undiscovered character. Blessed is he who acts the Columbus to his own soul."
~ Unknown

So, I am continuing to write and send emails to C. even though I still have not heard from him in over two months. If you've learned anything about me while reading this blog you may have gathered that I am stubborn, persistent, faith-filled (most of the time!) and when I get an idea in my head it's just not going away until I have followed it through to its completion. I'm not giving up on C. yet. If you think I should, then I'm glad this is my blog and not yours! ; ) 


I wrote C, in an email not long ago that it is beginning to feel less like I'm writing to him and more like I'm writing a "Dear Diary" note. I wrote, "I wish I new why you "vanished;" I'm expecting you to tell me as soon as you can; I can no longer imagine when that will be, just that it will be..." That is what I truly believe; that I will hear from him... only time will tell if my belief turns out to be real. So, since that note, I begin my emails with, "Dear Diary." 

Because I haven't really had much to write about in this blog, if you're interested, I'll give you some more insight into some of the things I've written to C. - some inane, some a little deeper. Here are the more recent ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment