Monday, August 20, 2012

$100

"Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
~ A.A. Milne
My lack of faith during this past two weeks has just cost me a $100! But I have now learned a great lesson: faith is FREE, but lacking it can be costly in more ways than one. I love learning lessons about faith (or my lack thereof) but I do hate having money taken from my wallet to learn the lesson!
So, my free lesson regarding faith is to just keep believing. It doesn't matter how things appear so much as it matters how I view how things appear!!!

 I have got to chose to view miracles; it's the only way. I've had my faith weakened. I paid a price for that weakness. Now I must rebuild my faith "wealth;" it's too precious to part with and I won't let it be taken from me so easily again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment