Sunday, January 22, 2012

Patience

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I still haven't heard back from H.B.

My normal way of proceeding would be to write him again, or call him again. But I'm not going with my normal this time. I'm going with patience.

I'm not going to press him to make his decision on my time, but rather allow him to make his decision on his time. Yes, it's frustrating not to be able to try for an insemination (my first!) this month, when I know that each month is precious at this stage in the game, but that is just how it will be.

I feel good. I'm not panicking. I know he will get back to me. I don't know what he'll say, but I know that not hearing from him is not a "no," it's just not a "yes," at this time.

I am setting my sites on March. My gut is telling me that will be the month when things will work out. How? Not sure, don't have a clue, but let's just wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment