Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Signs

It took two days, but I'll take this and this as my signs. I saw both of these articles today while doing my morning news reading on the internet. I clicked on a news article and when I finished my eye caught, over on the side of the page, the headline about John Travolta and Kelly Preston. Later, while reading a different news article I saw something equally as random (maybe random isn't the best word usage in this case, if you know what I mean, so I'll say, interesting), clicked on that link, which in turn led me to the older woman/younger man article. So, anyway, that's how signs are, they're often revealed in convoluted ways. The key to seeing signs is asking to receive them, believing that you will receive them, and being aware of receiving them.

I took the older woman/younger man article as a sign because it is so "out there." It seems like such an impossibility for love to happen between them, and yet it did. And plus, she's forty-three and pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment