Sunday, May 16, 2010

For Crying Out Loud

I cried tonight. Just kinda broke down. I had been looking at a website that had a bunch of people who have exactly what I don't have and I felt sad for me. Sad that I have a dream that I don't know how to realize. That kind of overwhelming sad where I just doubted everything. I get this way every three or four months. I go along being as positive as I can in my outlook, in my faith, and then I just kind of 'hit the wall." I usually ask God to send me a sign to keep me strong in my faith, to help me believe, to know, that everything will work out. I'll look for it tomorrow, or maybe it will come to me in a dream tonight. I'm open. My mom reassured me. She told me how much I mean to her. It's as if I was a little kid again and she kissed my boo boo and made it all better. I'll pick myself up and go around the wall the next time, or over it. I'm open.

No comments:

Post a Comment