Monday, July 3, 2023

What’s Another Year?

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." ~ Thomas Edison

I see - as I'm coming to write a new post - that I wrote the following, but never submitted it. Might as well do it now! I mean, for me, it still states my feelings perfectly!

Me - September 30, 2022 - 1 1/2 hours before I go from age 58 to age 59! Most anyone would say, what does a new year age number matter? I think most often it doesn’t… until you get to my age and you’re still wanting the husband and biological children you wished for nearly 40 years ago! It’s like, what do you do? What do you say? Everyone has their life going “normal” and you’re still dreaming miracles!

But you know what I tell myself - even when the people I most hope would support me with encouragement and well wishes… very obviously… don’t? - this is my Life! I don’t need the support; encouragement; well-wishes of anyone! I’m here to live my Life the way I dream it; the way I want it! If people I would hope would “be there for me” aren’t, no worries, mate! I've got a whole Life, you can’t possibly imagine, to live! A whole life there’s no way you could even appreciate because it’s too far away from your own at this juncture in LIFE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment