Friday, May 22, 2020

Backwards

"There are no mistakes, no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn from.” ~ Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

In my previous post I wrote, “I can't even go back and read where I was; what I thought; my hopes, my dreams, my life, in any of those years prior to now. I think it would crush my spirit to do so.”

Well, curiosity made me go back, and fatefully so, because somehow - completely randomly - I saw the title of a post I wrote called, “Eskimos and Sufferingclicked on that post. It was written May 10, 2010 - just over ten years ago! And I read it feeling like I was reading the words of some wise person who resonated with me and what I am going through presently. Why was I so much wiser ten years ago than I am now? *smh* 

It turns out going backwards didn’t crush my soul, at all; it renewed it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment